Tuesday, October 18, 2005

An Excellent Package!


I received my BBM 2 package in the mail yesterday and what a package it was! Joanne sent me a great package that included some Scharffen Cocoa Powder (which I will be putting to great use really quick!), some Pulparindo candy, a handy dandy citrus juicer (which my son already put to use to make himself some lemonade), a bottle of Blenheim Ginger Ale and a bottle of her homebrew Ale! My kids were excited to see the tamarind candy and called first dibs on them immedietly! She also included 2 of her favorite recipes! One was for Tunisian Vegetable Stew and the other is for a Chocolate Cinnamon Torte. Yummy! I plan on trying the torte this weekend when my dad comes home. The stew I plan on making later on this week. I will let you know how they both turn out! I wanted to put up a link to her website, but I wasn't able to find out what the link to her site was or if she had one. So if you happen to read this... Thanks Joanne for all the cool stuff!

No comments: