Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Looky Looky


Remember earlier I said I hadn't been feeling like baking much? Well, I have been passing the time by doing other things. I found myself a new hobby. I happened to walk around Hobby Lobby and came across the bead aisle. They have so many different kinds of beads that I spent a LONG time walking through those aisles. I bought a couple of instruction books and beads. I finished this last night and boy am I proud of it!! Last month I crocheted my sister a bead necklace, but I like stringing beads more than crocheting them. Kourtney loves the Longhorns so I thought this would be a nice one for her. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's GORGEOUS! You've done such a good job of putting it together!

purplecupcake said...

It's looks professionally made, good job girlie! The art of beading has been amazing to me because of all the shapes, sizes and colors you can create with them....
You should think about selling them, too! I know you would make a fortune just by how gorgeous those pieces are!

Michelle said...

Thanks guys! I am working on a beaded necklace that from the looks of it is gonna take FOREVER!!! Sad thing is she wants it by the weekend after next for sports banquet! Yipes!

Ziz said...

that is so pretty! I wish you had a second set - I would buy them for my sister in Texas. :o)

Michelle said...

Alicat - I can make you one if you like. Email me and let me know.