Friday, January 27, 2006

I finally did it!

I ate tofu! I liked it too. I am not sure if it was because of the flavors or what, but it wasn’t bad. One of the girls I went to lunch with told me it was like eating scrambled eggs. I ate it in a dish called Siam Pad Thai. Hey, I think I can get used to eating Thai food. It was spicy. I bet it isn’t good for you everyday though….Maybe just once in a while. My daughter had told me that it was good and that she had tried it before while staying in Austin with Crys (Thai food that is). When I looked at the menu I wasn’t sure what to get and one of the girls recommended it so I ordered it. If I go back I will probably get this again. I am the type of person that orders something I have tried and liked until I finally tire of it and move on to something else. I am not sure if it is because I really like the meal or that I am just afraid to try something new! (Probably the latter) Needless to say when I told my kids about it, they requested that I try to make something with Tofu for them. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm glad you liked it. You can always look through my recipe index for some tofu ideas.

carmilevy said...

Avoid any Tofurkey recipes like the plague. Thanksgiving can wait.