Thursday, January 12, 2006

7 Things Meme

My sister tagged me for a meme earlier this week and I am just now getting around to doing it. I have left some areas blank because I can't think of anything right now, but how much do you want to bet right after I post this....I will think of something. I am not going to tag anyone since I don't really know who hasn't been tagged yet. Well...Here goes!

7 Things I'd like to do before I die.
1. Own my own bakery
2. Drive my own 1965 Mustang
3. Visit Tuscany
4. Learn to love myself
5. Snow ski
6. Attend the Culinary Institute
7. Meet Giada!

7 things I currently cannot do
1. Knit anything
2. Water ski
3. Ride a horse
4. Figure out how to change the look of my blog
5. Open my bakery
6. Go 1 day with out my family!
7. Write anything longer than 1 page.

7 Things that attract me to blogging
1. Time for myself
2. Feel a simple sense of accomplishment
3. Reading everyoneÂ’s posts
4. Finding new friends I would have never otherwise found.
5. See life through other peoples eyes
6. Gathering different recipes I would have never been able to get otherwise
7. Getting comments and ideas

7 Things I say most often
1. Ya know what I mean?
2. Geez Louise!
3. Whatever!
4. Sheesh
5. Same old, same old
6. Lower that TV/radio
7. Excuse me?

7 Books I love
1. Everyday Italian
2. Anything by Patricia Cornwell
3. Harry Potter
4. Uncle TomÂ’s Cabin
5. Where the Red Fern Grows
6. ?
7. ?

7 Movies I watch over and over again
1. Harry Potter
2. Pretty Woman
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Lord of the Rings 1, 2, 3
5. A League of their own
6. ?
7. ?