Friday, July 14, 2006

Meme of Fives

I tagged myself for this meme that my sister had on her site because I haven’t baked lately and will be out of town this weekend so I won’t get to bake then either. I didn’t want to just not post so I thought I would let you in on a little bit of information about myself. Nothing important, or fascinating just little quirky things. I am not going to tag anyone, but feel free to post this meme on your blog and let me know you did so I can read it! I would love to find out things about everyone! You know so when you read a blog you will be able to say “oh yeah, now I see the connection!” Like why do I not bake as much as I would like. :(

Five Things in my freezer:
Pecans
2 Turkeys
Chicken
Weight Watchers frozen dinners
My favorite fudgesicles!

Five things in my closet:
Flip flops
Harley shirts
Extra blankets
Towels (The closet has a built in linen closet)
Lots of clothes that need replacing (like that shirt that I light blue shirt that Gary hates and I have had for about 8 years now. He always threatens to throw it out.)

Five things in my car:
A map of Texas
Magazines/crossword book to keep me busy on trips
A Brush
Contact solution
Lotion!

Five things in my purse:
Wallet
Inhaler
A Tide to go Pen! Just in case
My rosary
My Cell phone

No comments: