Thursday, March 16, 2006

Banana Again!


Tonight I made some more of the Banana Biscotti for my Grandmother to take home with her. She had been staying with my mom for a while now and she decided it was time for her to go back home. We are sure going to miss her. She liked my Banana Biscotti, but doesn't like pecans. I tweaked the recipe some to make them without pecans and with Splenda instead of sugar. She is watching her sugar intake and so I thought I would help her along. I had made 2 batches because I accidentally made the first dough using real sugar when I remembered that it was a definite no-no. I decided to use up the original batch by adding some milk chocolate pieces and I shaped the dough into scones. I think it was a brilliant idea. They held up nicely and tasted wonderful. I am definitely going to have to give these babies away or I will wreck my points for the next week!

No comments: