Saturday, January 21, 2006

Two Posts For The Price of One!


Last night I decided to make a quick dinner for the kids and myself. Gary had to work late so I thought I would make something that we liked. I made a quick and easy Pasta with Mushrooms recipe that I found on the Food Network website. I have made this before and we really liked it. I paired it up with some chicken breasts that I cut into strips and covered in bread crumbs that I baked in the oven. It was a really good dinner and we had a lot of pasta left over to eat later on. I meant to post this picture last night, but never got around to it.




Tonight's dinner was my favorite though! I made the Beef and Cheese Manicotti recipe from Giada's Everyday Italian cookbook. Let me tell you...it was awesome! I substituted ground turkey for the beef and it still tasted great! They have said within my household that this was definitely a repeater! I loved the way the ricotta filling tasted. It was so creamy and delicious. I am so glad we had plenty of leftovers because I plan on munching on this tomorrow for lunch! Now I am off to read this month's edition of Rachel Ray's magazine. See you next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, sis!

Michele said...

Yum! I love pasta... the mushrooms sound great!