Wednesday, September 21, 2005

A Tasty Meal & After Dinner Treat


g
Tonight I made some shrimp fajitas with rice on the side. Oh yes, and I can't forget about my weakness...avocado. I think I could eat avocado on anything! The fajitas didn't have a recipe, it was just something I threw together. My son loves shrimp and practically ate all of it leaving us with the veggies. I'm not complaining though. They are the best part to me! Sometimes I think becoming a vegetarian would be a good thing for me because I don't really care for red meat. I am one of those rare people who doesn't really care for steak. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't turn down a piece of prime rib if I tried!

For a simple dessert I made a recipe by Sandra Lee for Cherry Shells. Yes, I know, some people think she can't cook worth a flip, but these cookies really were good! They came out very moist and soft. You could taste the cherry flavoring in them. For some reason I can't get the picture to upload right now, but there is a picture of them on the link below. I actually will be sending some of these to my Blogging By Mail partner. I am so excited! I will be sending Amy her package in the mail tomorrow. I just hope she likes it. Her site is pretty cool. You should go visit her sometime. I am not going to post the recipe for the cookies. I will just post the link. Hope everyone has a good night! Until next time....

No comments: